If you’re looking for a healthy and delicious snack option, look no further than these oatmeal cookies. Made with wholesome ingredients like oatmeal, coconut flour, and coconut sugar, these cookies are the perfect treat for anyone looking to satisfy their sweet tooth without sacrificing their health.
- 1 cup (200 ml volume) of oatmeal (125 g)
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of coconut blossom sugar
- 1 egg or small banana
- Vanilla flavoring (optional)
- 50 g of butter or coconut oil (soft)
- Coconut flour
- Wash 100 g of dates, removing the stones.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oatmeal, salt, and coconut sugar.
- Add the egg or banana and stir thoroughly.
- If desired, add a touch of vanilla flavoring.
- Soften the butter or coconut oil and add it to the mixture, stirring until well combined.
- Gradually add the coconut flour, kneading the mixture with your hands until a dough forms.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin and form into round cookies or stripes.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Once finished, remove from the oven and let cool. Enjoy your delicious and healthy cookies!
These cookies are the perfect snack for any time of day. Whether you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with your morning coffee or a healthy alternative to processed snacks, these oatmeal cookies are sure to satisfy.
Plus, the use of wholesome ingredients like coconut flour and coconut sugar means you won’t have to sacrifice taste for health. So why not give these cookies a try today and treat yourself to a delicious and nutritious snack?
Oatmeal health benefits
Oatmeal is one of the healthiest grains on the planet. It is rich in vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants. Eating oatmeal has many health benefits, including lowering cholesterol and blood sugar levels, aiding in weight loss and improving digestive health. Oatmeal is low in calories, Rich in complex carbohydrates to help keep you feeling full for longer. It’s also high in fiber, which helps promote healthy digestion. Oatmeal is a good source of important vitamins and minerals, including iron, magnesium and zinc. It can also help lower cholesterol levels and reduce heart disease. Additionally, oats contain a type of soluble fiber called beta-glucan, which helps slow digestion and helps regulate blood sugar levels. Eating oatmeal on a regular basis can help you lose weight and reduce your risk of type 2 diabetes. Oatmeal is also very versatile and can be Incorporate into many different meals. Try adding oatmeal to smoothies, baking it into muffins or cookies, or even using it as a topping for yogurt or salads.