Looking for a quick and easy dessert that doesn’t require an oven? Try this delicious Banana Caramel Cake recipe that will satisfy your sweet tooth in no time. This cake recipe is perfect for anyone who wants to make a delicious dessert that’s easy and quick. with simple With only a few ingredients and simple, easy steps, you can create desserts that are sure to impress your family and friends.
- 3 ripe bananas, cut in half
- 20 g butter
- 1 tablespoon brown or white sugar
- 1 egg
- 50 g sugar (3 tablespoons)
- 50 ml vegetable oil (6 tablespoons)
- 100 ml milk (1/2 cup)
- 8 g vanilla sugar (1 teaspoon)
- 130 g flour (1 cup)
- 20 g cocoa (1 top tablespoon)
- 8 g baking powder (1 teaspoon)
- Cut a ripe banana in half and set aside.
- Melt 20 g of butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon brown or white sugar to the melted butter and whisk until the mixture caramelizes.
- Add the banana halves to the caramel mixture and remove the pan from the heat.
- In another bowl mix 1 egg, 50g sugar and 50ml vegetable oil.
- Add 100ml milk and 8g vanilla sugar to the egg mixture and beat well.
- In a separate bowl, mix together 130g flour, 20g cocoa powder and 8g baking powder.
- Combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add the banana caramel mixture to the batter and mix well.
- Grease a baking sheet and pour the batter into it.
- Turn on the heat and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cover the baking sheet and cook until the cake is dry on top.
- When done, remove the pan from the heat and let it cool.
- Serve the cake and enjoy its deliciousness.
- You can add chopped nuts or chocolate chips to the batter for extra texture.
- Serve the cake with whipped cream or ice cream for extra flavor.
- Use ripe bananas for a sweeter, tastier cake.
- Be sure to cover the baking sheet while cooking to avoid burning the cake.
All in all, this Banana Caramel Cake recipe is a quick and easy dessert that will impress your guests. Using simple ingredients and easy-to-follow instructions, you can create delicious cakes for any occasion. So try this recipe and impress your family and friends with your recipe Baking Tips. Don’t forget to rate the video and let us know how your cake turned out.